Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

28 weeks!



How far along? 28 weeks today!
I'm feeling: Preggo! And liking it! I've been asked several times by strangers when I'm due, can no longer fit into anything but maternity clothes, and am out of breath walking down to the copy room (which is only a few doors down from my classroom)
My little man can now: blink his eyes which have lashes and he weighs about 2 1/2 pounds
Baby highlights from the week: Today was our 28 week appointment. I met the new midwife, Vanessa who was super nice. My belly is measuring exactly 28 centimeters. I find it crazy it measures exactly how many weeks I am. My blood pressure is good. I drank the fabulous orange syrup/flat pop drink and got my blood drawn. I'll find out tomorrow if I'm in the clear for gestational diabetes. His heartbeat is 139 bpm and he is definitely head down! Good job buddy!
Sleep: Amazing what a difference a week can make. Sleep is harder and harder. Being out of breath, potty breaks, and major hip pain are all in full force.
Movement: It's majorly changed this week! I'm feeling him move all over my stomach and primarily on the right side. My midwife thinks he's laying in a c-shape with his body against my left side leaving his little feet to kick my right side. It's been super fun to feel him all the time!
Cravings: SUGAR. Ok, not really. We started the 3 week fast along with our church family. William's doing the full Daniel fast, so I've been having fun trying out some vegetarian recipes for our dinners. I'm doing all sugar, fast food, and no drinks except water and milk. It's amazing how much you crave something just because you know you can't have it!
Currently reading: The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer, The Sleepeasy Solution
Names: no movement or discussion on this topic this week

I've gotta get through 15 more parent/teacher conferences and then it's time for spring break! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...