Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

last Mom2Mom

Today was the last day of Mom2Mom for this spring trimester.  (if you're reading this in Google reader, I post-dated this so don't be confused :)  It has been a wonderful year with this group of ladies.  I know I'm lucky to have a place where I can be encouraged as a mom of littles.  I had a great small group of women who opened up and shared lots over the course of the year.  And one of my favorite additions this year was adding a mentor mom component.  Our small group was so blessed by our mentor mom, Cathy.  She is a long time friend of my parents, but now I can say she's friends with me!  She is a woman who passionately loves her Jesus, her husband, kids, and grandkids.  It was so great being able to learn from her and get prayer from her every week!  Thanks ladies for a great year!
Cathy and me
we were the red group all year

some of the ladies in our small group
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...