Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Latest couponing

I have fallen into a good swing with what I’m realistically able to do when it comes to couponing.  There is a new CVS a few blocks from us, so besides taking coupons with me to get groceries, this is my only other stop most weeks.  I plan my run on Saturday nights since most coupon blogs have the sales up on Friday or Saturday for the next week.  I grab my paper (i.e. coupons) at church and then usually go on Sunday afternoons during naptime.  If you’re wanting to take some baby steps in the “drug store game”, check out a few of these links to different stores and how to start. 

Here’s just 2 of my latest CVS runs.  I focus my couponing on toiletry and baby items to help free up more money in my grocery budget for more fresh fruits and veggies that get pricey.  I really try and only buy things that we really use or things that I know we can give away like school supplies for our upcoming church back-to-school outreach.Picture 953 Total: $76.06

-sales and coupons $58.83

-extra care bucks to use in the future $10

=$7.23 for a savings of 95% (one of my best runs yet!)

photo

Total: $77.73

-sales and coupons $33.20

-extra care bucks to use in the future $20

=$24.53 for a savings of 68.5%

blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...