Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

wedding weekend {part 1}

We made it! And my brother is officially married.  I'll try to do recap the huge weekend in 3 or so posts. :)  Our adventure began on Thursday afternoon.  William took the day off so we could get packed, loaded, and on the road during afternoon nap times.  We drove to Peoria where we spent the afternoon/evening with my folks, sister, and Grandma Pohl (mom's mom).  While we were just hanging outside, my sister did a little impromptu photo session.  I don't know why I'm still shocked at how good her pictures are. But they are.  Here are my cuties hanging out in my parent's backyard:
 
Nothing else too exciting from day #1.  We all went to bed fairly early as the plan was to be on the road at 6am!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...