Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, November 18, 2010

random questions

Does my child have too many shoes? These are just his current ones (meaning the too small ones are packed away and the too big ones are still in the closet. :) I justify this by saying shoes are really the only accessory I can buy a boy.

Did you know that starting today through Sunday (2-5pm) Starbucks is having a BOGO drink sale? And since Owen isn't drinking Starbucks yet, I may just have to drink both of them.

Have I told you how much I love planning parties and shower? Sara's shower is starting to come together and let me just tell you. . . the cuteness abounds.

Anyone else so ready for Thanksgiving? I don't know if I more excited for the mashed potatoes or the fact that William will let me put up the Christmas decorations the day after.

Alright, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...