Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, August 8, 2014

meet Weston!

We would like to introduce you to a new name you’ll be seeing pop up on my blog in the next year, Weston!
Our favorite little childcare kid, Sam, is having a blast with his mom and new brother Jack. We were so sad our time with him ended and I really thought there was no way I’d ever find another single kid who only needed care for a few days a week.  And then God landed 2 potential jobs in my lap.

Someone posted on Chambana moms that they were looking for part-time care and people were posting suggestions for lots of centers.  I put my info out there saying if they were looking for in-home care, I’d love to chat.  Rachel emailed me quickly as did another family who saw the post.  We met with the other family who needed care for a 1 year old, 3 days a week.  While he was adorable and the mom and I had very similar styles of parenting, I was pretty nervous about his age.  And I really would prefer the majority of the school week be with my kids (3 days vs 2).  So I was thrilled that Rachel and her husband, Dane wanted to meet.photo 4They came over and Weston played with the kids and we all chatted about every issue under the sun.  Then on Thursday, Weston came over for a “trial run” while his mom worked in her classroom.  It couldn’t have gone better.  He played so well with Owen and Ellison and is such a sweetie. photo 4-003 He loves a good art project like my kids.photo 2 (1) photo 3 (1) And who doesn’t love some outside play time?photo 4 (1) And the kid sleeps.  Hallelujah.photo 5All in all, it was a great first day.  We’ll be getting to hang out with this sweet little guy on Tuesdays and Fridays.  I’m so thankful I’ll be able to help add to our budget while still just hanging at home with my kiddos.
 blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...