Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, November 30, 2009

Baby Pool FAQ

The word has started to leak. So here are some answers to the common questions I've been getting:

1. When are you due?
June 9th or 10th (depending on which person you talk to)

2. How have you been feeling?
It could be worse. That's what I keep telling myself. When pregnant people told me they were tired, I would scoff. I've stayed up all night, I know what tired feels like. I HAD NO IDEA. I'm exhausted like I never thought possible. The last 10 weeks have been spent feeling very nauseous all day. The puking hour seems to be between 5 and bedtime. Morning sickness my butt.

But I will say that now as I'm entering the 2nd trimester, things are starting to get a little better. Food isn't looking quite so gross to me and I'm not quite as nauseous as I was three weeks ago.

3. Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?
William has been adamantly opposed to this from the beginning of even talking about kids. But I think I have him convinced. We'll be finding out in January!

4. Any feeling on which one it will be?
For some reason, we both are thinking blue.

5. Having any cravings?
I've mostly been avoiding food so far. Nothing sounds good. Oh to have this relationship with food all the time. :) But I have been drinking orange juice by the gallons. And lots of carrots. This baby must like orange foods.

1 comment:

  1. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Student removals St Helens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...