Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!

With our big family get togethers, there's always the anticipation of someone making an announcement. Weddings and babies are pretty common in our huge fam. My creative juices were really lacking for this one, but I definitely wanted to do something at our turkey day celebration today. So I made this card for my Grandma and Grandpa. When she opened it, she did a perfect lead in. She got everyone quiet and then said, "I'm no pregnant." And then I finished with "but I am." It couldn't have worked out any better. There were a few tears and lots of hugs. I know that this baby is here due to the many prayers my awesome family have prayed over the last 2 years. I'm so excited that we're actually starting to let the world know! We are so thankful that this baby is getting born into a legacy of people who love Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...