Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, November 30, 2009

God's Pretty Cool

Ok, let me just preface that I have not talked to this friend in a really long time. Over a year at least. She just randomly sent me this message today. I just had to smile. Even though it might not all come true, I love that God can use other people just to send words of encouragement. Here's what she wrote:

I know this email is pretty random, but I had a dream the other night that I just can't seem to shake, so I figure that maybe I should just tell you about it. Long story short... I saw you pushing a baby carriage with a brand new baby in it. I don't remember where you were, but you were so happy. Then the dream fast forwarded (or something) and you were introducing me to a little girl (who was probably 3 yrs old)... your daughter. She was so cute and you were so in love with her. I remember that she had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes... beautiful. You were so happy and proud of her. I'm pretty sure that the little girl would have been your first child and the baby was your second.

I haven't seen or talked to you in forever, but I think this dream was bigger than just being a dream. I'm not sure where you are with the whole baby making "process", but stay encouraged no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...