Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Photobucket


I know a lot of people are disgusted that there is Christmas stuff out everywhere and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. And I do think that Thanksgiving deserves it's due credit. But I couldn't stop smiling today as I was out and about running errands today. Maybe it was because I stopped to browse through the baby section at Target, but I think it was more because of the holiday music that has begun playing. And the Salvation Army bell ringers are out. And the Christmas lights that have started to pop up everywhere. I just love Christmas. I love the feelings and all the great memories this time of year conjures up in my head.

Each year, my family goes around the circle and shares the good/bad things from the year and the things we're looking forward to ahead in the new year. I am so thankful that this Christmas we get to say that we're going to get our world rocked in June. It's been a long 2 years that I've been waiting to say that!

Bring on the snow, the shrimp and cherry ginger ale at Grandma's, the fondue dinner with the fam, making fun of the tree my dad picks out, and all the other wonderful things that await us in this next month.

1 comment:

  1. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Student removals St Helens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...