Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, December 20, 2009

mommy guilt and developments

The mommy guilt has set in already. I'm sure it never ends, does it? So once I hit my second trimester, I decided to not be quite so strict with my intake of certain foods. But now I feel guilty. So this is my confession:
- I've had a diet coke.
- I ate a Jimmy Johns sandwich without warming up the turkey meat. I mean really, who wants to warm up their lunchmeat?
- I ate a ton of shrimp at our family Christmas eve dinner.
- I don't take my prenatal vitamin everyday. Most days, but I miss some.

Whew, I feel better getting that off my chest. Speaking of chest (I don't think I have any male readers, but if I do you can stop reading now), in the latest of baby developments, I bought my first C bra this week. Now before you tell me "just you wait 'till you have the baby" or "wait until you see how much they deflate after your done breastfeeding" or "when you buy a double d, let me know". . .let me just enjoy my first purchase of a bra that wasn't next to the training bras.

4 comments:

  1. Leave the guilt at the door! My doctor was fine with me having two diet cokes a day. And I never heard anything about warming up lunch meat. Of course, that was 10 years ago! I ate pretty much anything I wanted, and missed a bunch of vitamins along the way. Leave the guilt, it doesn't really do anything but squash the joy of growing a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Congrats on the purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, i am so with you on all accounts of this post. :) yuck to mom-guilt and yay for breasts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Student removals St Helens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...