Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mrs. Pool is having a baby!


I told my kiddos at school today. I was thinking about waiting until after Christmas, but why wait? Here's how the conversation went:

Me - I have a really big surprise for you guys! I'm going to have a baby!

McKenzie - tomorrow?

Me - No, it won't be until first grade is done. For the rest of year, my tummy will be getting bigger. Right now I can give you tight hugs, but by the end of the year, I'll have to hug you from far away.

Nathaniel - Is it a boy or girl?

Me - I don't know yet, but when we get back from winter break, I will hopefully know.

Deandre - It's a boy.

McKenna, yelling at Deandre - No it's a girl that looks like me. (note: she is black)

Noah - Will be baby be really smart because it's in first grade all year?

And on it went. And then about 5 minutes later, it was old news and our new poem about Humpty Dumpty was way more exciting.

3 comments:

  1. i love first grade! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Student removals St Helens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...