Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

a few more wedding pics

Kara sent us a ton of additional pictures from the wedding (besides the one on facebook) that featured me or my sweet little family.  Here's a few of them:
I must make this face a lot  
coffee is my friend
I think we should have kept our hair like this
 
I really liked my hair!
sisterly love
the bridesmaids
my mom wasn't there yet, so I got flower pinning duties
all the ladies
our crazy awesome family
siblings!
Uncle Casey getting some Owen time
 
LOVE this one!
 
using the wedding wands
 
 
this is just so pretty of all of us!
listening to the toasts - my brother's was great!
he was a dancing machine
And I think that's it with the wedding report.  It was such an amazing weekend.  We're so excited to welcome Kara to the family!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...