Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I think we may be onto something

First night of sleep training:

7:35 - Owen asleep
9:40 - tried to dreamfeed, but he never woke up enough to eat so I just laid him back down and then went to bed myself
1:03 - woke up and ate
4:50 - woke up an ate
6:15 - babbled in crib and got up for the morning at 6:30

Who is this kid? Count them: I got almost 8 hours of sleep with basically 2 interruptions. And he's back down now for a nap (we're being bad and missing church today since we're going to small group tonight and I didn't want to totally screw him up.)

So far I'm a believer.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good day yesterday and a good night of sleep last night. I hope things keep working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so awesome!! Sounds like you're definitely on to something. I'm going to have to remember that book suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that 1st stretch of sleep that lasted longer than 2-3 hours, it felt heavenly! I hope you are getting more and more of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...