Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2011

piano

2 weekends ago, my parents were awesome and loaded up the really heavy piano in a U Haul to bring it back to Champaign. Funny story, as my dad was driving into our drivway, a sheriff pulled up and blocked him in. He asked him if he could search his truck. Turns out, because it was the weekend of 9/11, they were searching all large vehicles that could be carrying a bomb. Really, in Savoy, IL? Of course, all they found was the piano and the car topper which we're taking from them too for those road trips we plan to do someday with lots of kiddos and luggage. :)

Anyways, I've loved having the piano here and it makes me want to paint and decorate that room. And here's my little musician in the making:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...