Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FCC playground

This happened last week and I just completely forgot to post. It was a COLD day (unlike the beautiful sunshine today) and Owen and I needed to get out of the house.  We decided to head to First Christian Church's indoor playground.  It was pretty packed, but Owen really seemed to enjoy his time there.  He's getting big enough to run around with some of the other kids.  We saw lots of people from church and I saw a student from my class at Robeson who tried hard to show Owen around.  Although I will say his favorite play area was the ramp leading into the playground. :)  But the best part was we packed a lunch and William met us over his lunch break.  The playground is super close to his work.  It was a great morning and and an even better nap when we got home.
the static on all the play equipment wasn't helping the hair
wow, that's a tall slide
I want the candy
driving the firetruck

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...