Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, June 27, 2013

more crafty fun

I had a fun order a while back that finally got in the mail this week.  K ordered 13 plastic tumblers and vinyl on them for all different things.  A couple for her girls, 6 for her kitchen/deck, and some for friends.  They were super fun to design.  There was a train, monogram, fairies, baseballs, robot, flags, and more. 

I have lots of these guys left "in stock" so let me know if you'd like to order one!They are 16 oz tumblers and I have them in acrylic or a more plastic material and both are BPA free.  I can pretty much make any design you want! :)  PS - see through cups are hard to photograph.
And she also had another challenge for me.  She sent me a picture and I recreated this little hat for her daughter's coming home outfit.  My first little baseball hat.  Cannot wait to see it all together!!
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...