Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

27 weeks

27 weeks today (this is from Friday because my picture from this morning is NOT postable :)

How far along? 27 weeks
I'm feeling: Ok. Out of breath and having some weird random pains, but overall still pretty good.
Baby highlight of week: nothing too exciting. He's just growing and enjoys moving a lot after all the walks we've been having outside!
Sleep: Umm, not as fun as sleep normally is.
Cravings: Can you say girl scout cookies by the box? On Sunday, we start our 3 week church-wide fast (which we're super excited about). Since I can't do the Daniel fast most people are doing, I'm fasting sweets and sugar. It's really sad when I look at my diet how much that's really going to affect things. Especially my Eggo waffles with syrup in the mornings. Oh well, a fast is supposed to hurt a little, right?
Currently reading: The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer, The Sleepeasy Solution, and for fun, Jennier Weiner's new oneBest Friends Forever
Names: This is totally just from my head. So I know William is stuck on Greyson. But I want to go back and pull out all the names that I had from the pre-pregnancy. So here's my list that I'm still working from: Andrew (Drew), Benjamin, Colton (Cole), Owen, Ryan, Rylan, Tyler. Poor kid, are you ever going to have a name?
Projects: William spent his Saturday morning and cleaned out the whole rest of the nursery. He even steamed the gross carpets and vacuumed. Thanks sweetie. :) Then, we put together all the furniture and I love it!! Here's the crib if you can ignore the white walls and no mattress yet:

Mom is coming over today to measure things for the curtains, crib skirt and bumper. I cannot wait to start pulling all my ideas together and seeing how it all works. I'm hoping the real life picture is as cute as it is in my head! Here's a few knitting patterns that are in the works as well:


3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good momma! Bella and I will be your way tomorrow...we are going to a Gymboree class. Would love to stop by and say if you're going to be around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad's friend just knitted a sweater for Taylor using that pattern but long sleeves instead- it turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...