Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

insurance

Short rant post. I hate insurance. Ok, not really. I don't hate it. And I'm sure I'll miss it when I'm cut off from unit 4 here in just a few short months (thank you state of IL for all the teacher cuts). But I have wasted more time on my spring break talking to the hospital in Texas, then to, Health Alliance then back talking to the hospital. No one knows what's going on, yet we're stuck with that 2 hour visit that's costing us almost 2 grand. Help Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I've been following your pregnancy journey as I'm just a few weeks ahead of you. I completely understand about Insurance frustrations. I work at a school and its too expensive to pay for the family insurance, so my husband and soon-to-be daughter will be on another insurance. For some reason, that is really confusing to the hospital that my daughter will have different insurance than me so its causing complications. :(

    Good luck during the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...