Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

dear friends

I have some really great friends. Really, I do. I thank God all the time that throughout the course of my life, he is constantly bringing some great women into my life. So, let me brag about my friend Michelle. She suffered sharing a classroom with me in Williamsport during my really rough first year of the church plant, juggling two jobs, planning a wedding, and my mom getting diagnosed with cancer. She's one of those amazing people that's beautiful, dressed in a perfect outfit everyday, and always has the right thing to say, and yet is SO darn likeable. :) She has become a dear friend who has the most beautiful little girl, Bella. Ok, so this week she sent me this adorable package. Ahh, I can't wait to put him in those little shoes!

And then sent me this sweet, sweet email. Just had to share a few parts:

Tomorrow, your "Days to Go" drops of into double digits!!! Can you believe Baby Pool will be here for us to love and smooch on in like 99 days!!! Let me translate this for you, 3 months - THREE MONTHS! I know your are getting SO excited to meet this little guy. You'll get to finally see what has been causing all that commotion in your belly. Soon you'll discover if he has hair, if so what color it is, if he has dimples & long eyelashes, you'll get to hear that amazingly beautiful cry, and he will look at you and know you are his momma! You'll get to know his personality, will he be a snuggle bug, a squealer, or shy? Will you be able to see yourself in his eyes or his actions? You will have an even deeper love and appreciation for William who was able to give you this most precious gift. Enjoy this time right now. Take time to relax and marvel in God's works, that He has knitted this precious baby in your womb. A baby that will bring you joy in ways that you can't even imagine.

Crying yet? Yeah, I was. Thank you Michelle first for the absolutely sweet outfit that I cannot wait for him to wear. And even more, for putting into words all the emotions that I'm feeling and can't put down on paper. Thanks for all the advice you've already dispensed and I look forward to asking you lots more questions!

1 comment:

  1. holy cow....i don't even know michelle, she wasn't even writing that to me and I'm TOTALLY tearing up! she sounds like an amazing person!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...