Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

25 weeks



How far along? 25 weeks yesterday
I'm feeling: still good! I noticed being a little more out of breath this week.
Milestones: nothing big on the outside. But if I could peek, I think it's neat that I could tell what color and texture his hair is. Although based and what William and I looked like, I'm just planning on a bald, big baby.
Movement: He moves a lot! Still pretty low in my belly though. Although William would tell you that he doesn't. Every time William puts his hand on my stomach, the movement stops. Little bugger.
Funny story from the week: I had a great time with Sarah K and her sweet baby Brooklynn last night. We browsed Target and then had a great dinner Chile's. While we were waiting for our food to come. . .a waitress came up to oooh and ahh at her. And then. . .SHE KISSED HER HEAD. Really. Just leaned down and kissed her. Sarah and I sat in shock before we were able to ask, did that really just happen? Who kisses a stranger's baby? Welcome to motherhood.
Sleep: getting a little rougher. Although this week, it could be due more to a stuffed up nose, my husband's snoring, and my crazy cat who likes to sleep pretty much ON my face.
Food cravings: I really just need to start eating healthier. If it's not green and it's highly processed, I'm eating it. I wish I was craving spinach.
Projects: just adding to my list of projects that SHOULD be getting started.
Names: still totally undecided. Grey, Conner, Miles, Benjamin.
Nursery inspiration: My mom is going to help me paint and start all the sewing over my spring break. Here's a few things that are on my to-purchase list for the little man's room. The big pieces are ordered, but I'm still searching for a great glider that doesn't cost an arm and leg.

Not my fabrics, but inspiration color palate:

Love this fabric (From Serena and Lily). The fabric swatch has been delayed, but should be to me tomorrow:

I want to do a little bunting (flags) with leftover fabrics and maybe with his name on it:

Rug from IKEA:

Toy Box (from Argington):

I bought these alphabet flashcards to maybe use as decoration:
Photobucket

William's going to make me little book shelves for his reading corner:


Ok, I gotta stop. I don't want to give it all away! I am SO excited for tomorrow. I decided to take the day off since I love my class and student teacher soo much. :) I'm headed to Lafayette and get to see Becky for lunch and my ladies at school! I cannot wait to catch up with them, no matter how quick the trip! I'll get some belly pics posted this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...