Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

23 weeks

Is it bad that one of my most productive times is during my VLI class? :) I mean, I really am listening to every word about Pauline literature and theology, focusing tonight on 2 Corinthians and Romans. Ok, onto a quick post:

Photobucket


How far along? 23 weeks yesterday
I'm feeling: About once or twice a school season, I loose my voice and come down with a nasty cold. It hit this week. Thankfully, with the snow day on Tuesday, I didn't have to use sick time until yesterday when I went home at lunch.
Milestones: For a few weeks, Baby Pool has been able to hear things that are going on in my body and outside. It's been fun increasing the amount we've been talking to him. Before bed, William and I try to read at least 1/2 hour before bed. We've been reading him a little book during this time. Better get in the habit how. My little man already has way too big a library with all my books that will be coming from school. But who can resist buying a great children's book?!
Movement: not feeling him quite as much this week. I think it's more been that I've been really busy and on the move and am not to the point yet where I can feel him all the time, no matter what I'm doing.
What no one tells you: Let's see, pregnancy is 40 weeks and there are 4 weeks or so in a month. 40/4=10. TEN. Pregnancy is ten months, not nine. Just FYI.
Sleep: uggh. Not fun this week with a cold and for the first time, not be able to just take a good slug of Nyquil.
Food cravings: while I've pretty much been pop free this pregnancy, this week I've been loving me some cream soda.
Projects: working on a few gifts for upcoming friend's showers before I start on my massive to-knit list!
Names: The names I like this week are still stuck at Greyson(Grey), Garrett, Miles, and Colby (Cole). William keeps calling him Grey, and I keep telling my belly that he does not have a name officially yet but that we're working hard on it.
Just some thoughts: I'm coming up quickly on my due date from my second pregnancy. While thoughts of that little person are always a little sad, I've been very thankful that it's not the overwhelming sadness it used to be. Because then I think of this little man in my stomach now. I love him already and in about 118 days, I'm going to get to meet him! And I wouldn't be meeting HIM if that other baby had happened. Just another time when I have to nod to God who knows what I need better than I do.

1 comment:

  1. I like Greyson!!!!
    For some reason that name really "speaks" to me. Yeah he's a Greyson ;).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...