Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

24 weeks

How far along? 24 weeks today!
I'm feeling: still really good. The gals in my small group were quick to tell me to really appreciate this stage. I'm just feeling like me with a little more padding on the front.
Milestones: Nothing real big to report on. William's milestone this week is his birthday tomorrow. We have class tomorrow, so tonight I cooked a nice dinner and even got him a carrot cake cupcake from Cake Artist Studio.
Movement: it's still really low, like below my belly button. But I definitely feel him everyday.
What no one tells you: all I can say is farting. Holy cow.
Sleep: starting to use a pillow between the legs, but no huge complaints yet!
Food cravings: just eating too much chocolate thanks to our Valentine's party at school.
Projects: does doing stuff for Church Planting Boot Camp count? I'm coordinating the conference this weekend. It's definitely been a little more work than I thought, but it's going to be an awesome weekend and I can't wait!!
Currently Reading: BabyCatcher, an ok read of stories from a midwife and just starting Breatfeeding for Dummies.
Names: For William's birthday present, I *almost* gave in and said that I'm really great with the name Greyson. But I can't quite make the call officially yet.


We've been slackers about taking "official" pictures, so here are some quickies from today. I'm definitely not able to wear many of my normal clothes anymore!

gotta love the ever widening front view:

2 comments:

  1. Ah, look at you! I can't believe I haven't seen you since this has happened! This has got to change. You look amazing. I also had to laugh at the farting thing. Getting your revenge on William? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...