Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dear Baby

Dear Little Man,
I'm starting to feel you a lot these days. Not all the time, but after I eat or drink or when I'm being still I can feel you wiggling around in there. It's been so wonderful actually realizing that you're really a little person in there. The personality you'll have when you arrive in the outside world is the same one I'm getting to know right now in my belly.

Yesterday afternoon at the church planting boot camp, your daddy and I got some awesome prayer from Rand T. and Jenny F. It was the kind of prayer where they read your mail and you have snot dripping from your nose. But the coolest thing was Jenny asked if she could put her hand on my stomach to pray for you. You hadn't been moving much that day, but the minute she put her hand on my stomach, you started moving around and continued to do so for her whole prayer. You're pretty shy when people try to feel you move, so this was quite unusual. She prayed health and life, that you would be a man who will follow God his whole life, along with lots of other good stuff.

It was such an amazing few minutes. I think you already like getting prayer! And I only hope that we can model and show you how important this part of our life is. We pray for you everyday as do your grandma and grandpa. But I can't wait to pray for you when you're actually here. For your boo-boos and bad dreams. And for lots of wisdom to know how to raise up a little guy who loves Jesus.

I can't believe we're going to meet you in about 110 days! I love you so much already.
Love,
Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...