Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

29 weeks



How far along? 29 weeks and happy birthday to me today!
What will you be doing in the fall?: That's a great question. I got RIF'd this week which is teacher talk for got fired. Many first year teachers in the district got cut which makes it a little easier. So to answer your question, I have no idea! Maybe part time subbing so I can be at home most of the time, but can still help pay for the insurance I no longer have.
I'm feeling: Nothing I can't handle. A little out of breath and not sleeping great. But besides that, I can't complain.
Baby highlights from the week: He's definitely moving enough to see my belly move from the outside. It's pretty surreal. Nothing else too huge to report on.
Sleep: About time to break out the huge pregnancy pillow to see if it helps with the massive hip pain. The legs cramps have been much better this week! My midwife suggested eating some Tums before bed and someone else suggested keeping salt by your bed. Supposedly a little lick of salt will stop the cramp immediately. I haven't had one yet to test this theory.
Cravings: Just eating a ton of yogurt! And making a list of foods I can't wait to eat when this fast is over!
Currently reading: Still finishing up some sleep books, and moving onto vaccinations. Dr. Sears The Vaccine Book is first on my list.
Names: still no decision. It's starting to bug me because there are a few projects I'd love to do involving his name.
Projects: Well, I sadly have to say that I don't get to paint. It's a really long story and I'm just going to be ok with it. I have to rethink a few ideas to get some more color in his room. But the bedding is in progress. I'm leaning towards these fabric "bookshelves."
Photobucket

And I'm loving this mobile:


And of course, a few pics:
28 weeks, 4 days:



And 29 weeks on the dot:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...