Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy father's day to the 4 most important dads in my life.

To the love of my life. I am so thankful that I get to be on this adventure of parenting with you.  You are not only a hard working, dedicated, loving husband, but you are the best daddy ever!  I love every minute of watching you with Owen and can't wait to raise this family of ours together.
To my dad.  What to write without writing a book and crying?  Thank you for being a great example to me all my life of what is means to love Jesus and follow after him with everything.  I have learned from you the importance of where I spend my time, energy, and money.  Thank you for showing me what a great husband and father looks like so that I could spot one in William.  Owen is so lucky to have such a great hero to look up to.
To my Grandpa Hoerr, and Owen's middle namesake.  We have loved getting to spend more time with you lately and look forward to Owen knowing you well.  Thank you for being such a Godly man who prays for each one of us, everyday.  We know those prayers have had a powerful impact on our lives.  We love you so much!
 
And to my father in law, Elmer.  I'm so honored to share your initials. EJP. :)  I'm so thankful that God brought me such a great pair of in-laws that bless us in so many ways.  Thanks for loving us and Owen so well!
And to end, a video that Carrie posted that made me cry.  Some may find it corny. :)  And by some, I mean my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...