Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, June 3, 2011

make a coloring page

So I had a panic moment a few days ago when I realized that I was giving crayon favors without anything to color! Gasp. Who does that. Haha. Ok, I'm a little obsessive right now I know. But I didn't have any money left in the budget to buy coloring books. So I started doing some searching about how to turn a picture into a coloring page. There are lots of different ways out there, but this is the one that worked best for me.  Note that you have to have Photoshop for this one.  There was plently of other ways out there not using Photoshop.  I was going to re-type it for you, but no use in reinventing the wheel.  Thanks to Jennifer Apple of Photoshop Support for this nice tutorial.  Follow it and you can turn a cute picture into a cute coloring page!  All credit for the picture goes to the Melby's for creating such an adorable little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...