Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Day

We had a great Memorial Day weekend! Our new house doesn't have a fridge or washer/dryer so we shopped around quite a bit to see if we could get a Memorial Day sale. And boy did we! We got an AWESOME deal at Home Depot so instead of living with black appliances (sorry to those of you who have black and enjoy them) we got all new stainless steel appliances and will sell the other ones on Craiglist once we move in. And I got a front loading washer/dryer.  So excited!

Then on Monday afternoon, we went over to the Larson's and enjoyed some amazing food and great people. Jenna was there and snapped a few pictures. Dang I'm going to miss her camera when she goes to California. 

1 comment:

  1. you know I will be MORE than happy to take pictures for you guys if you ever need me too. I'm not as good as your sis, but I can capture some good ones sometimes ;)

    Yay for new appliances- I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...