Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

randoms

Thanks to my friend Anne, we scored a little kitchen playset on Craigslist for a great deal! I have plans to remove the one yucky sticker and dress it up with my Silhouette and some vinyl. I brought it up from the basement for some of the kiddos I'm watching. I have tons of play food from my teaching kindergarten days, so we got them out of the basement and gave them a good bleach bath. Now, Owen's been having a blast playing with it, just shoving food in and opening and closing the doors. I know this picture doesn't show it, but really, he's having fun.
Photobucket
And in other news, he has tooth #8 as of today!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...