Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

Peoria - Sunday

Sunday morning I was super excited to head to my parent's church!  It's so neat to be in a place that has their fingerprints on everything.  And it was also super exciting because my friend Ellen was preaching!  Her and her husband, Kyle are planting a church in Mexico.  Yeah, she's a rock star.  You should check out her blog here.

Before heading back home, we finally snagged a few pictures of all the ladies from the weekend.  The people you don't know in the following pictures are my grandma Joyce, my aunt Becky, and my cousin Claire.  Claire and Owen really hit it off and I wish I could have brought her home with me to do some babysitting. :)  I hope it doesn't take 5 more years before we see them again!
 
 
 

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...