Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, July 25, 2010

D'Ville!

Today we got to see some of our favorite people! The Carlyles drove west and we headed east to meet in the middle at the Mac's! The guys braved the heat and grilled up some awesome burgers and brats while the gals stayed inside and manned the chaos of all the kids. When I asked if everyone remembered what it was like to have normal, adult conversation without shouting, Adam was quick to say "nope, don't remember that." :) The kiddos enjoyed some Wii, Lincoln Logs, and of course the usual assortment of kid things like hitting, crying, and tattling. Owen cannot wait to get in the mix in a year or so!

Ohh how I miss having these folks around all the time. We miss you guys so much! I realized I didn't get one of all the adults. Oops!

Izzie and Caed waiting for their food:Lillian (do you really need to take my picture) and Liam:
Izzie showing off her dancing moves:
Self-portrait:
My two guys:My favorite picture from the evening. Ollie wasn't so sure about Summer holding the little guy. I think she loves her role as the baby of the family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...