Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, July 4, 2010

first time in restaurant

Owen had his big debut at church today. My dad worked him into his sermon and he even had 7 pictures up on the big screens. It was fun to get lots of congratulations and tons of people googling at him. We think he's pretty big stuff, but I know we're biased. He did so great through the service, we decided to get brave and go out for lunch for the first time with him. I'd heard great things about a new place called Kaiyo and I haven't had sushi in over 10 months, so it was time. They had the most amazing sushi buffet!! I would highly recommend that place, especially M-F when their buffet is only $8.95. I didn't have one piece that I didn't love. And the best part was Owen slept through the whole thing. Thanks buddy for letting us enjoy our first meal out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...