Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, July 17, 2010

meeting Jonell

I'm behind again. Whoever said that stay and home moms have lots of time of their hands is nuts. I have no idea where my days go and while getting back into the kitchen has been great, my house it still in utter disarray. This article has been circulating around the web for awhile, but I just got it again from Joanna. It says it so well:
But anywho, today was a pretty low key day. I left Owen for the first time with dad so I could go get my hair cut from Jenna. She only has a week left, so I needed to get my $9 cut in before the price goes up when she moves to her real job at Lando! When I got home, he was chugging from a bottle and Jonell had arrived!

Jonell and I were roommates when we first moved to Lafayette. I miss those late night talks! It was awesome to see her and catch up. She brought him 2 adorable outfits he'll be sporting when he grows just a bit more! Thanks also for the cherry wine Jonell. It was great!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...