Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, July 16, 2010

nap time

YES! Our first successful nap in the crib (as opposed to the pack and play). I put him down awake and without too much crying or squirming, he fell asleep on his own listening to his Dr. Jean Bible Songs CD. I'm thinking the pack and play in our room is on it's way out. It would sure be easier for William to get ready in the mornings without having to worry about not making too much noise or turning on too many lights.

All I can say is thank goodness for our video monitor. I thought it was such a frivolous thing to put on my registry, but I'm eating my words. All I've done for the last hour is watch him from the comfort of my couch while also trying to watch my VLI video for the week. Love that thing so thank you Grandma Pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...