Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Woohoo! We finally have our internet up and running. I feel so behind. I've missed you blogging world. My new house post is mega long, so I thought I'd at least get one thing posted today. Happy (belated) 4th of July! I hope you all had fun donning your red, white, and blue and setting something on fire!

As for us, our day was very low-key. On Sunday, we got invited to a party down the street, and while William did some more unpacking, Owen and I headed out to meet some new neighbors. This neighborhood is PACKED with kids and I literally cried a little on our walk home. Good tears, as in, this is going to be a great place for Owen to grow up with lots of friends.

Yesterday was spent making sure we left Matt and Anne's place in perfect shape. William went over early to mow, and clean out the garage. Then I went over and scrubbed the place clean and packed up the last of the clothes, fridge contents, and a few other odds and ends. Then I dropped off the keys. We really could not thank God enough for the blessing those 2 were in opening up their home to us. It worked out perfectly. Now we're just praying for a great buyer or renter for their home. If you're looking for an awesome 2 bedroom, 2 bath home, let me know!

By the time I got home it was already getting late and there's not much food in the fridge, so we asked Gabe and Aubrey if they wanted to meet us at Olive Garden. We wanted to thank them for helping us move (Gabe) and watching Owen (Aubs). We had a great dinner and the munchkins did great.  Owen thoroughly enjoyed eating his red crayon before I caught on to what he was doing.  Here's a few pictures:

4th of July last year.  He was almost a month old:
 
And this year:
 
Mataya and Owen's first date at Olive Garden (around 3 months old):
And this year:
Man it goes fast. Happy 4th everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...