Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, July 29, 2011

your votes please

I NEED YOU. . .

 . . .to vote that is.  So here's the dilemma.  We have the perfect handles for all the kitchen cabinets.  They match the curve of our appliance handles perfectly.  And my parents used the same ones and have a few left over that we can have for free.  Every little bit helps.  So here's where you come in.  Do you like the tall ones or the short ones?  I honestly go back and forth, so you won't hurt my feelings any way.  Take a peek and then vote.  And don't pay close attention to the placement where I was holding them!
short ones
tall ones
shot of part of the kitchen
we'll use the short ones on these for sure


Which handle?
tall - how modern!
short - it looks more balanced
start over on your handle search
= see results =

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Both are too modern for the cabinetry. The cabinetry is too traditional for either pull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short!!!

    I am, however, more interested in the perfect photo of that adorable kid of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...