Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, July 31, 2011

things are a changin'


This little man is about to have his world rocked tomorrow morning. After a lot of talks and prayer, I'm going to be starting to childcare at our house tomorrow!  It started off with one gal asking and it snowballed very quickly.  I guess I should be flattered that so many people trust me with theirs kiddos!  Now through December, I'll be watching kiddos from 4 families throughout the week (luckily, never all at once).  I'm really excited for Owen to make new friends and to have a few older kids to use my teaching skills/materials on.  Of course, I've been praying a ton that he transitions well and that he learns how to go to sleep without me by his side since that won't really work with other kids needing me.  We're easing into this week with only 2.5 days of kids.  He'll meet A and C tomorrow morning.  Here we go buddy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...