Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012 {trick or treating}

I know you’re sick of seeing these, but I have to officially have a blog about our night of trick or treating. We had to fight Owen to get him back in his costume as I think he was over it. But as soon as I handed him his glow in the dark “scepter” he agreed to put his hat on and get in the spirit. :) We walked across the street to the neighborhood parade. We walked around one large block and then spent about a half an hour trick or treating, ending up back by our house.
IMG_8735
on our way to the parade
IMG_8739
my cousin Julie, with Dragon Ty and Tiger Tate
IMG_8742
thanks Mike for the good family picture!
IMG_8755
my cuties
IMG_8748 IMG_8764IMG_8775IMG_8785
we brought up the rear of the parade
IMG_8784
brrr, it's cold out here
my cute guys
IMG_8792
his first house
IMG_8791
he was pretty timid the whole night and need William or I to go with to each house
IMG_8801
we met up with Erica, Dan, and Asher
IMG_8796
a fire truck drove with it's lights on and made frequent candy stops
IMG_8814
checking out his loot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...