Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!  I am so thankful for my awesome little family and the awesome things God’s done for us this year.

Jenna may have gotten some better pictures of these cuties, so you’ll probably be seeing these cute outfits again.  Yes, I was crazy and made outfits for the kids to wear for all of about 4 hours.  But I couldn’t resist after seeing so many cute turkey things on Etsy.   No patterns for the shirts, I just winged them.  And I’m saving the skirt details for my Pinned It post on Monday.  Of course I made her a turkey bow and then promptly left it at home.  Oh well. 
IMG_8991The only way he’d sit for a picture is with a cookie bribe. :)IMG_8998 IMG_9005 Checking out all the lumber for the house that’s being built next to my parent’s place.IMG_9008My grandma hosted Thanksgiving this year.  It’s a far cry from what it used to be with dozens of cousins.  But it was fun all the same.  And the food is always amazing.  I look forward to my grandma’s coconut cream pie all year long! Picture 410 Picture 408Owen loved getting out all the old cars and tractors that my dad used to play with when he was little.IMG_9014 IMG_9017 IMG_9018IMG_9023We’re looking forward to a few more fun days here in Peoria with my parents and Jenna.  And Philip & Kara get in on Sunday!
blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...