Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy birthday sweet girls!

This week I got to do some crafting for 2 of my friend’s girls.  The first was for Natalie’s 6th birthday!  Her request was a sock monkey hat!IMG_0115Picture 522The next day was sweet Nola’s 2nd birthday.  What?  Where did that time go?IMG_0149Picture 523And lastly, my friend Mandie is due with a little girl in May.  She ordered my set of bows called “A Year in Hairclips.”  It features a bow for every holiday throughout the year.  :)  IMG_0133 And a few headbands as well:IMG_0134 I love making projects for friends and being able to pray over the recipients of them.  And thank you ladies for helping me fund my kiddos’ birthday party!
blog-signature-1

1 comment:

  1. We love you. You're an absolute blessing to me and all of us. And your handiwork is beautiful. I'm so thankful that our paths crossed, and our lives have intertwined.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...