Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, February 11, 2013

Pinned It, Did It Monday {heart painting}

pinned itIt’s Monday.  How the heck did that happen?  How do days drag by so slowly sometimes, but yet the weeks fly?  I have one measly little thing to show you that was inspired by Pinterest this week.  I’m speaking at Mom2Mom tomorrow, so this week has been filled with prepping for that a a little crafting which I’ll show in my next post.pin #1I’m not a huge celebrator of Valentine’s Day.  I suspect I will love it more as Owen reaches the age where we can make adorable valentines inspired from Pinterest, but this year I’m kind of. . .ehh about it.  But when Sam comes over, I’m always trying to keep the two 2 year olds from killing each other and ripping apart my house, so we did this cheap and easy project.
Source: Stamped Heart from Hands on House
My Pictures:IMG_0145 IMG_0139 IMG_0141 IMG_0143My review: I mean, how easy is squeezing a toilet paper tube and dipping it in some paint?  Cute and effective. 
But to make this post a little less pathetic, here are two more links you might enjoy.  I plan on making these teething biscuits for Ellie this week.  And here’s a great list of things you can freeze.  Great way to stock up when things are on sale!
frozen-grapes-1.22.13
Have a great week everyone!
blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...