Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

the planning has begun

Mark your calendar folks.  The kids joint birthday party planning is fully underway!  

Ok, let me back up.  Last year I felt like a bad mom because I didn't do a party for Owen.  I just couldn't throw something together with a 4 week old.  So he "needs" a party this year.  And Ellie is 1 and who could resist throwing a big bash for everyone surviving the first year.  I didn't want people to have to come to 2 parties so close together and my budget couldn't deal with that either.  So I will be doing a joint party for them in May, between their birthdays.

I could not be more thrilled with how it's all coming together (at least in my head).  The theme for the party is going to be:
"Moo Moo, Come Join the Fun.  Owen is 3 and Ellie is 1!"

Moo Moo Party 
These are just a few of the pictures I’m using as inspiration.  Love that Pinterest has hidden boards so those of you who follow me on there can’t see everything ahead of time. :) I look forward to sharing some of the projects I do as I get ready and we're so excited that I've convinced my sister to fly here to take pictures of the event!
blog-signature-1

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome theme! No doubt it will come together great, you're such a pro party planner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...