Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, April 13, 2013

a sweet day

Do I dare say I'm a month behind in posts?  So sorry for being a slacker blogger lately!  Lots of fun craft projects going on for some new babies in our friend’s circle and of course for the kiddo’s birthday party.  Now that we’re a month out, I’ll give ya a few sneak peaks later this week.
These random pictures are from Tuesday, March 26th.  It was a Mom2Mom day.  When I went to pick up Owen, his class was walking back together.  I don’t know why this struck me, but it did.  It’s fun to watch him follow directions from someone else and be his own little self with his friends.  I followed taking pictures without him noticing me. :)

 
It was just one of those days where he was being super sweet all day (which is getting pretty rare around these parts).  He gave me cuddles while reading.
  
He had fun lining up his Cars Movie cars.  And he helped me make dinner.
 
I post this to remind myself that he is a remarkably sweet little man through and through, even when his 2, almost 3 year old self takes over and I want to ship him to Grandma's house.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...