Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, July 7, 2013

EPN's shower

Today was a fun day of celebrating with our friends, Nate and Kimberly who I married last summer!  They are pregnant with a little girl and were in town for a girly baseball-themed shower thrown by Nate's sister.  I helped her out with a little crafting.
my little miss ready to go - I may be in LOVE with this dress
her matching headband
Michele had asked me to cut vinyl to finish this cool baseball scoreboard. Kimberly and Nate were keeping EPN's name a secret and had people guess her first and middle name on the board and they revealed it at the end of the shower.  I guessed her first name correctly! :)
I also made all these little pennants that Michele put in cute vases filled with peanuts and sunflower seeds.
The kids were in heaven with a menu of cotton candy, cracker jacks, hot pretzels, and cake.
Owen tried his hand at throwing baseballs through the different shapes.  And both of the kids loved the tire swing.
 
 
 
 
 
I must say it was super cute to watch how excited Nate got over the gifts.  And at the end of the shower, it was revealed that her name is going to be Eleanor Prairie.  So excited for you guys and for Halle to be a big sister!  Can't wait to meet the new little miss at Christmas time!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...