Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

On Friday, we had a fabulous time at our first Halloween party as a family! Aubrey had the great idea of our families joining forces and going as the whole Flintstones crew. And thanks to my mom's great sewing skills, we pulled it off. It was really fun to try and help her sew up the costumes. I added all the final touches (my hair bow, and necklace, BammBamm's hat, fur, bone, and club, and did all the jagging of the edges). Thanks to Pam and Kevin (Morticia and Gomez) for the wonderful food, dancing, prizes, and fun!

The wonderful hosts:
our fam:a close up of the cutest Bamm-Bamm ever (courtesy of my sis)the whole crew:Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm
Here's my sis as a Gold Digger. The details were quite impressive from the gold shovels, eyelashes, jewelry, nails, leggings, shoes, hard hat, and more!
And here's my parents who went as Vineyard Church Planters (they leave in a few months time to go start (plant) a new church in Peoria!).
Here's a link to MORE pictures on Facebook! There were some awesome costumes!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...