Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here's your sign

Signs that you may be sleep deprived:
Yesterday, I finished my bottle of Bath and Body Works bath wash and William being the recyling nazi that he is, took it out to the garage and put it in the plastics containter. So this morning I opened a new bottle and was sad to realize that the cap was broken. This meant I would have to unscrew the lid each time I used it (read: annoying). So tonight I asked William if the old bottle was still out there because I was going to pour the new soap into the old container. He looked at me like I was crazy and then asked "why don't you just take off the old lid and use that."

Duh. Glad this conversation didn't happen while I was trying to figure out how to get all the soap out of the bottle. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...