Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, October 23, 2010

week of new developments

Owen's been busy this week figuring out new things! On Monday, October 18th, he rolled over for the first time! He rolled from his front to his back (to the right). This video is NOT of him rolling over. He has yet to repeat it. But I did want to document the day. :)

He also got a new noise this week that's pretty cute, but its a hard one to describe. Put your lips together tight and act like you're spitting through them,. It's adorable. The other development is NOT adorable. Pinching. The face, the neck, the arms, the boobs. He's got quite the pincher grasp, especially when he's mad or frustrated.

And lastly, this morning we attempted rice cereal. We got the ok from the doctor because of his (huge) size and great head control. I was going to wait until 5 months, but I'm pleading with God hoping that maybe some cereal helps with his sleeping. I know, I know it probably won't. But a mom can hope right? He didn't seem too interested and only had about 10 little sips total, but we'll try again for dinner. My So Easy Baby Food Kit arrived this week and I'm so excited to start making his food next week and getting it ready to go! I'll leave you with 2 (boring) videos of his first cereal experience!


1 comment:

  1. these videos are hilarious. I was laughing out loud at his faces--so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...