Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, October 15, 2010

Need a quick centerpiece for your table? Grab a pumpkin (I used a small pie pumpkin), some old container (I used the yogurt container I had eaten for breakfast), and some flowers.
Photobucket
Cut out a large enough hole in the pumpkin to put your container in. Scoop out all the guts and seeds. A melon baller works great for this. Don't forget to save your seeds for roasting!
Fill the container with water, cut the flowers pretty short and you have a perfect centerpiece for the fall season!

4 comments:

  1. You make it look so nice so easily! Somehow I know I could do exactly the same things and it would just look.... like a 2 year old did it. You have a real gift, Emily.

    Now I'm going to go repent of envy... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Sara!! I'm sure yours would look lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your craft posts!! I really wanted to make the candy corn wreath for auggie's bday party but couldn't find the time.. this looks great and easy!

    btw, in response to your other post about nursing and noise - you won't have a choice with no. 2.. eland has to nurse through all kinds of racket. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...