Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, October 15, 2010

remembering

Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. So many of my friends have dealt with the loss of a little one. I hope that today, you follow Kimmie's advice: "Please don't be scared off when you hear about a miscarriage, stillbirth or infant death. Don't feel bad for asking. Don't think that bringing it up will upset the mother. That baby is part of her story. Part of her family. Remember that baby. Because the mother will never forget."

My two losses are a part of my story. I will patiently wait to meet them. I know that they are with Jesus. Happy and safe and perfect.
I was due in February 2008 and again in February 2009. I am so thrilled that in February 2011, I will get to meet my dear friend, Sara's, sweet little girl. What a moment of joy and healing that will be.

A great line from the song below, Glory Baby, by Watermark:
But baby let sweet Jesus hold you
‘till mom and dad can hold you…
You’ll just have heaven before we do.

I can’t imagine heaven’s lullabies
and what they must sound like
But I will rest in knowing, heaven is your home
And it’s all you’ll ever know.
Thank you Jesus that you are good, all the time, even though we sometimes don't understand. Thank you that despite the pain, you gave us Owen who was the the perfect kid for our family. I pray today for SH, SM, BC, LF, AC, MH, JM, AT, KL, MM and so many more women and remember their sweet little ones who left Earth much too soon.


1 comment:

  1. Yup, you made me cry. I often think about my Grandmas holding my two little babies. I'm thankful everyday for my Jesus for giving me hope when there seemed like there was none.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...