Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

bad blogging

Happy 6 months to my little man today! Holy cow, where did that 1/2 a year go?!

I know I've been a terrible blogger this week! But combine VLI finals week with getting ready for this shower and I've had some late nights! To give you an idea, I think I've used a whole bag of hot glue gun glue sticks and have burned at least every one of my fingers. This is what my dining table has looked like for the last 2 weeks. And this is actually "cleaned up." I really need a craft room.
But here's a few posts to look forward to post baby shower tomorrow:
- all the crafting goodness from Sara's shower
- Christmas decor
- play date with M2M small group
- Owen's 6 month post
- a fun wreath idea that's super easy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6 months, little man! You have grown so much, I can hardly believe it!Every day I love you more! I can't wait to see your first Christmas photos!Ho! Ho! Ho!You are the cutest little elf of them all! Love you, love you, hugs and kisses, miss you little tyke! xoxoxo Auntie Du

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...